Monday, November 2, 2009

The Friendly Ghost

Carson and his friendly ghost friend :-)
Carson with Grandma Brang!

A second round with Aunt Sarah and Carson is sticking his tongue out :-)


Carson meeting his great Aunt Kate...


...and so happy to meet his great Grandma Schultz!




Yesterday Carson got to meet his great Grandma and Grandpa Schultz, great Aunt Kate, and great Aunt Donna and Uncle Dwight at Grandma and Grandpa Brang's house! Aunt Sarah even came down from CMU to see Carson. He was all smiles! The video is of Carson talking to his friend....the ghost hanging on my parents window. He lights up everytime we walk by the window :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ok I could watch this video over and over and over... And the more I watch it, I gotta say... I really do think he looks JUST like me in my baby picture. Weird. I need to get back to work now... But I just love watching him chat away!

    ReplyDelete