
Aunt Beth and Ang and the overalls...

Grandma and the overalls...

Mom and the overalls....can't get enough of the overalls with farmer Carson!

Carson trying to drink some water from my glass...his new favorite thing to do!

Carson taking his first bite!
This week Carson tried his first bites of rice cereal. The first time most of it ended up on his face and bib, but he's getting the hang of it pretty quickly and seems to really like it!
oooooooooooooooooh my GOSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I can't take it!!! I need to see him like asap!!! HE IS the smartest baby ever... That was NOT a normal squeak, that was COMPLETELY and TOTALLY singing in that microphone. PS-- I can't believe you didn't call to tell me about his first bite of food!!! That's AWESOME! Go Carson!!!
ReplyDeleteAgree with Siri. It's one small bite for Carson, one more lifestyle change for the Brang household.
ReplyDeleteHe is doing SOOO awesome. Latest Video currently indicates, "Not available, Try again later:" so I certainly will. Looks like Siri was able to see it.
Thanks for the various views of the farmer's overalls. Tough young man growing up!
Love all,
GPa