
Carson is VERY interested in his sippy cup. One of his new favorite things!

Grandma and Carson both snacking on a granola bar!

Our little Tigers fan!

Bundled up with Aunt Beth :-)

At his 6 month check-up Carson weighed in at 18 pounds 3 ounces. He is finally starting to even out a bit and is down to the 90th percentile for weight :-) How funny. He is 27 1/2 inches long and in the 90th percentile for height as well. Our big boy is growing soooo fast! SLLLOOOWWW DOWN!
Alright, new pics. On first glance, I thought Carson was sporting a French baseball appearance, until I could see the beak of the ball cap.
ReplyDeleteGood one of Grandma and Carson...and Beth too.
Oh man... this long distance stuff just isn't cutting it for me... I may not be a baby person, but I'm DEFINITELY a Carson person.
ReplyDelete