Gotta love a Carson laugh!!!
If you are not finding yourself smiling when watching the video, better go visit a psychiatrist. xo Grandpa
I love that video! What a happy baby! love you Carson.
I love the picture of Carson helping with laundry...he looks like such a big boy!!!
What do you mean helping with the laundry? I heard he DID the laundry!
This could win you big money on America's Funniest Videos. I laugh every time I see it... which is at LEAST once a day. (At the least)
Gotta love a Carson laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you are not finding yourself smiling when watching the video, better go visit a psychiatrist.
ReplyDeletexo Grandpa
I love that video! What a happy baby! love you Carson.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Carson helping with laundry...he looks like such a big boy!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean helping with the laundry? I heard he DID the laundry!
ReplyDeleteThis could win you big money on America's Funniest Videos. I laugh every time I see it... which is at LEAST once a day. (At the least)
ReplyDelete