Monday, June 28, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

I can crawl into Lexi's cage and boot her out..

I can sit on daddy's shoulders and do "so big" with my hands so I am REALLY big...

I can show Grandma Brang how I play the maracas...


I can pull out all the toilet paper while mommy has her back turned fixing the toilet...and get away with it by putting on this cute face...




I can make myself laugh anytime I hear someone else laugh...my new fav!...



and I can show Grandma Brang my favorite books and my favorite pages :-) I can do a lot now!
One day Carson became a little man and left babyhood long behind, we aren't sure when it happened but it did! He is pulling up and walking down tables and couches, he crawls and loves to play chase, plays peek-a-boo with himself using his bib, knows when I put on my running shoes that I am taking him for a jog, and is starting to outsmart both Patrick and I. One video is of Carson chasing me around the kitchen and the other is of his SO BIG trick :-)





1 comment:

  1. I can go visit Courtney, Ben, and Luke and spend lots of time with them when I come to the mitten.

    ReplyDelete