Sunday, July 11, 2010

11 months old and keeping us busy!

Carson is trying very hard to figure out why sometimes the gates are open and sometimes they just won't budge....he spends much of the day either in Lexi's cage or playing with the baby gates :-)
multi-tasker--that's a play nail in his mouth, he likes to carry it with him wherever he goes, we think he has the misinterpretation that the nail is like a large pacifier.

so big and trying to bust through the tubs mom had to put in front of the t.v.!



HELLO!




I can open my own wipes and take them all out now. I open them, mommy shuts them...fun game.



what to do...what to do...take out all my diapers and spread them throughout the house!





Look I can crawl under my play table with the diapers in hand :-)
I got a quick video of Carson waving and saying "hi", listen carefully. We went church this morning and he spent 90% of the time waving and saying hi to everyone behind us...over and over again. Quite distracting but no one seemed to mind too much...who can look away from that face?





1 comment:

  1. Remember what Jesus said about the little children...Carson is in a safe place in most Christian churches.

    Hi and a wave back...

    xo

    ReplyDelete