Carson came to Mommy's classroom on a workday and started studying the globe right away! We knew this kid was going to be smart :-)
Carson learned how to walk and took his first steps on his first birthday, but just recently he has decided to use his walking skills and leave that crawling business behind him! He is walking all over the place and looking a lot like Frankenstein! Both videos are short clips of Carson walking. He has also become very mischieveous in the past couple of weeks and is always looking for a reaction from us...that combined with the walking is keeping us busy that's for sure.
Carson really likes the soccer ball. I think he thinks its a pacifier. love you miss you!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that something - just like that, he's walking. I see a running buddy in the not-too-distant future!:)
ReplyDeletexo
Look at you cool kid Carson! I CAN'T believe you are walking! Walk your cute little self up here and come visit us. We miss you! xoxo
ReplyDelete