Friday, March 18, 2011

Just another St. Patrick's Day

When it's a rainy what and we can't play outside I like to climb in the car and take a pretend drive...I also love making the garage door go up and down....up and down.

Enjoying my morning cup a coffee while I wait for Great Uncle Dan to wake up. (water really but still enjoying it!)
And he's up!


Hanging with my buddy Great Uncle Dan first thing in the morning! Hmmm...he doesn't look as well rested as me? What's the problem Uncle Dan?



Yay! Fun times with Aunt Sarah!




Love my Aunts....especially when they feed me caramel cookies :-)





So this my lovely lady friend Ayla, sporting her beautiful princess headband...ya know we just like to chill and sometimes I make my move and put my arm around her :-)






Ayla's thinking "hmmm....I think I got this guy wrapped around my finger".
Carson's thinking "That's a nice looking pacifier you have there".








Carson's thinking "Whoa whoa whoa!" :-)
The best part about these two was that when we picked little Ayla up Carson stayed in the chair and patted the seat next to him and pointed back to her...he wanted her back! Truth be told Ayla is about the prettiest baby girl ever and Carson really does love her to pieces! We can't wait until they can really play together...won't be long!
Great Uncle Dan came down this weekend to visit for St. Patrick's Day. It was his first time meeting Carson and it didn't take long for them to become best buds! Thanks for making the trip Uncle Dan!







3 comments:

  1. How appropriate that Carson is wearing a "Ladies Man" shirt! He IS the MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great narrative to go with the pics...Go State...next year(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Carson is already learning how to drive so that he can take her on a date someday! ;-)
    The narrative is great! ha ha! Thanks again for having us over!

    ReplyDelete