
Mommy and me flew on a plane together and I loved watching all the passengers getting on the plane. Mommy said I was really good on the plane and in the airport...I loved watching the all the planes on the runway and I was really happy when I saw my Grandma in the Detroit airport! This is how our trip began!

Reading with Grandpa...

and sharing my icecream with Grandma!

I even got to visit the cows and pigs at Cooks Dairy Farm!

It was hotter in Michigan than back at home in North Carolina so I tried to stay cool in the pool.

Making a smoothie with Grandma!

Having fun at the splashpark with Grandpa!

Grandma Brang got me my favorite....bubbles!

Mmmm...caramel cookies with my Aunt Sarah!

Carson and best buddy Luke hit it off right from the start! Carson loves Lukes mini table :-)
And does Carson know how to balance his busy days by going to sleep on cue - great combination!
ReplyDeleteLots of fun walks/runs on the exercise trails too - he is keeping us in shape:)
Grandpa
xo