Carson and our family welcomed Laney Kay Brang to our family on Wednesday, April 11th 2012~


Meeting Grandma and Grandpa for the first time!
Snuggling up with Aunt Beth!



Carson was SO EXCITED to meet his little sister...
and ofcourse Mommy saved him part of her dinner...a chocolate chip cookie :-)Laney Kay Brang made her big debue on April 11th! She weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz is 20 inches in length. All the doctors and nurses were amazed with her shiny blonde hair...as were we! We've been waiting and waiting and now she's finally here! We all got to come home on Saturday and we are slowly getting into our new routines with Grandma's help. Carson wants to forever hold and kiss on his little sister which has been heart warming and also exausting at the same time. I did have a C-Section so trying to keep Carson calm around me and baby has been a challenge that I know we will soon work through. Thank goodness we have extra reinforcements from Grandma! We couldn't be more in love with our new family and excited to get our life back to a new "normal".

Yay! Loved all of the pictures...thanks for sharing! I am glad that everyone is settling in at home. When things calm down, I would LOVE to come visit and meet the beautiful baby Laney.
ReplyDelete