Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finishing up a Fantastic Trip

Squirt-gun fight!!!

Getting Grandpa when he's down and out of amunition! 

Laney gazing into Grandma's eyes :-)

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa at the Flint Children's Museum!

Beep beep! Hold on Grandpa!

Making pineapple popsicles with Grandma!

Carson and Laney got to spend some time with sweet sweet Luke and Ms. Courtney too!  Could they be anything cuter?
Carson and Luke eating dinner....I really wish these two could hang out ALL THE TIME!

Pretty bright out there Grandpa! 

Melt your heart.

This is why I can say I have my hands FULL!  I still can't figure out how he got up there!

We are back from Michigan and missing our family and friends after such a fun trip!  We spent some time exploring at the Children's Museum in Flint, got icecream and pet the cows at Cook's Dairy, had some major squirt gun fights, and visited every park imaginable!  Carson has been having virtual play dates with my Dad over skype since we have been home and asks often why we can't go back to Grandma's house "right now".  And I am definetely missing having all the extra help!  Now we are looking forward to both our Grandma's and Grandpa's coming to visit us in the next month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment