Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobble Gobble Wobble Wobble!

 Carson getting ready to leave for preschool for his Thanksgiving Family Feast!
 This was waiting for Patrick, Laney, and I at our seats....while we waited for the kids to arrive!
 I started crying as soon as I saw these kids...could they be any cuter?  Carson even had his hands in his pocket AHHHH!  If you can't tell he is the one in the bright blue sweater and jeans with black and white sneakers.  The two videos below are of their cute turkey song and the prayer they sung...another tear jerker!



 Back at the feast table with Daddy and Laney waiting to get our food!  You did great Carson-turkey man!
We had so much fun at Carson's Preschool Thanksgiving program.  My heart just melted watching him with his class...I love preschool!  While Carson has been busy preparing his turkey song, turkey hat, place mat, and pine cone turkey...Laney has been working on other sorts of things like becoming mobile!  She is on the move...not quite crawling (at least I don't think so)...but I swear every time I turn my back for a minute she ends up clear on the other side of the room!  I don't know if she is rolling or what, I honestly haven't caught her in the act, she is so sneaky!  I have seen her get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, and I've also seen her worm crawl backwards several feet...let's just say she can get where she wants to go within reason.  Exciting and scary at the same time :-) 

1 comment:

  1. This may be the best posting yet in its own way?

    May all have a blessed, tranquil and grateful Thanksgiving!

    Grandpa
    xo

    ReplyDelete