This girl loves to wrestle!
I'm cooking dinner, I turn around from the stove and this is what I see...you see why I sleep so well at night?
Laney is really into sitting at the table in a regular chair...here she just got up in a chair to sit with Daddy during breakfast :-)
Fun in the sun at Jack, Leah, and Will's house!
Waiting for the trash truck to come by...at 6:50am!
Mmmmm...give me some of that cookie dough Carson!! (yes she climbed right up in the chair with him while he licked the cookie dough spoon)
FINALLY got to ride the horse at Meijer..."But I never ever get to Mommy"...
Trying on Auntie's shoes...this can't be a good sign.
Clintonwood Spray Park with Grandpa and Auntie! While Daddy went to Mr. Nader's party we hung out in Clarkston with Auntie and Grandpa! We went to the pool where Carson jumped off the diving board for the first time and Laney went in the pool for the first time, we walked to the park, played at the Spray Park, listened to Grandpa Lector at church, and went to Cook's Dairy Farm for ice cream! The kids and I had a blast.
Auntie and I came back from an hour long run to find Laney sitting...sitting with Grandpa...did you catch that?....sitting.
Carson's favorite visitor Carly!
Getting a little magic show from Great Uncle Bill!
We had a nice visit with G-G, Great Uncle Steve, and Great Uncle Bill last weekend.
Happy 1st birthday sweet Elle! We were so glad we got to go to Elle's birthday party! We love getting to see our best buddies Luke and Elle!
Got up at 7:30am...fell asleep on the couch at 8:00am...try sleeping in child!
No comments:
Post a Comment