Monday, February 6, 2017

Basketball, Twister, and a Haircut!

I'm going to buy Target out of these cups because she loves them and she can do it herself and FINALLY!
Banana-blueberry muffins are all the rage here lately and Evie has one for snack almost daily.  It's the biggest mess you'll ever see!  Thank goodness we have Lexi as our clean up crew.
Dress up buddies....Laney loves to dress up and dance to the Moana Soundtrack.
Found herself in the big mirror at gymnastics and she studied herself for 20 minutes or so!

Waiting for the big kiddos at the bus stop!

I don't have a picture to go with this story but I want to remember this....we realized Laney was under the assumption that our Pastor, Pastor Bob, was actually Jesus back in the Fall.  Apparently this happens pretty often and I have to admit he looks a lot like the pictures you see of Jesus.  Anyways, we have since tried to let her down easy and explain where Jesus is...and so on.  So it's been a few months since we've heard anything about it.  Then, last week at church, I took Evie out to the car after service and Patrick went to grab the kids from Sunday School.  I pulled the car up to the front door and I could see Patrick coming down the hall just hysterically laughing.  I guess one of Laney's buddies from her Sunday School class ran up to Pastor Bob in the hallway to hug him and he yelled, "Jesus!".  So Laney went running after him and yelled, "No no that's not Jesus!  That's God."  And then she walked on outside.  She was very "matter of fact" and way too confident for us to argue.  She really told him!
Evie's long lavish hair finally got to me!  I tried a few bows to keep her bangs out of her face but she grabs them and rips them out in seconds.  So Grandma had to go ahead and trim her bangs up so she can see!


All dressed and ready to report for duty!
Lexi is all up on Everson the second she sits in her highchair.  She doesn't always even wait for the food to fall she just goes up and takes what she wants!  Evie loves it.  She looks around and yells for Lexi if she's not right there.
Watching Laney and Will play at Catch Air!
Evie LOVES to watch her sister and brother.  When Carson was shoveling off the deck she just sat at the window and starred at him forever.  She was over the moon when he came over and started throwing snow on the window and making faces at her.

Baby turtleneck...yes please!



She's getting around at gymnastics!

Look who we found at Carson's first basketball game!  Aunt Sarah and Uncle Blake!

Oh this kid...he seems to really like basketball.  This was his first game and it was obvious he was sooooo nervous.  Which, made it hard for me to even watch! I just want him to have fun and enjoy himself!  Way to go buddy!

Let the game begin!  Laney was giving Uncle Blake the stare down and I'm sure  making him very nervous for an intense game of Twister.


And the competition ended with some dancing and dressing Uncle Blake up like a princess :-)  You are a trooper Uncle Blake!  And you look pretty good with long blond hair too!


Carson dances with Evie from ingrid brang on Vimeo.

Snake giggles from ingrid brang on Vimeo.

Evie watches carson from ingrid brang on Vimeo.

Sledding with uncle Blake from ingrid brang on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment