Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Halloween Time!


Our sweet Nia if FINALLY out of the cone of shame and OH SO HAPPY about it!  I swear she knew it was the right time to push us a bit because she started hopping up to snuggle on our furniture all day long while that cone was on.  She just knew she could get by with just about anything.  

Dance class dress up night!  Evie is the witch on the right.  
Maeve's 6th birthday bowling fun!


Evie's class had a "Starbooks Cafe" to celebrate their writing pieces.  It was THE CUTEST.  So thankful I work at school to get to see all the fun things she gets to do!  


Dress up night at soccer practice for Laney Kay!  She had so much fun.

Evie was so excited to read a book she wrote to Patrick.  She got a snack and got them all set up on the couch so there would be no interruptions.  
Carson and Laney have been all about the Haunted Forests and Haunted Houses!  Patrick took Laney and her friends to the Haunted Forest and they loved it.  Carson and his friends felt the Haunted Forest just wasn't enough so they went to "The Haunt".... a real ADULT Haunted House that I would never step foot in.  They were all honest and admitted they were insanely scared.  So much fun for these guys.  While they were all at their haunted things, Evie and I took over the Pickle Ball Courts and played for over an hour.  I got the best deal that night for sure.  


Pumpkin Carving!  Carson was going to carve his but kept getting pulled out in the yard to play football with friends.  By the time it got dark and cold he decided he'd leave his uncarved this year.  
Laney's final soccer game and celebration lunch!

Laney's last game she didn't seem quite like herself.  She played great, but not like she typically plays.  She didn't seem as excited as usual, almost sad.  After the game she was adamant she was fine.  Come to find out she got accidentally kicked by a teammate during during goalie warm ups.  She tried to shake it off and play it tough but HELLO...that's the bottom of a cleat mark on her leg!  No wonder.  A true mark of a goalie I guess.  
Halloween!!!  Parade and parties at school to start us off!

Then on to our annual garage party!  We had the biggest crowd yet and honestly, the BEST weather, the BEST people, the BEST time! We had our little witch, our bird (ofcourse), and a masked man?













I'll leave this with a pic of Laney's school locker I took at conferences.  Conferences are finally finished, whew, takes awhile to get through all of Carson's teachers!  Conference time really fills me up though, I worry, but teachers are so reassuring that all 3 kids are pretty awesome.  









No comments:

Post a Comment