Thursday, July 30, 2009

36 weeks breech


This is a shot of the face only, with a little hand touching the face up top. You have to stare at it for a while, it's like one of those pictures that you stare at forever and then suddenly see an image, at least it was for me. You'll see the eyes, nose, and mouth...we had another ultrasound to check the position of the baby and he or she is breech because he or she has a large head! More room up top I guess. So....we have a scheduled c-section for August 11th! We are pretty excited to have the date all set. If he or she was to flip we could hold off, but the chances of that now at 37 weeks is very unlikely. Can't wait to meet this little guy or girl :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh! THANK YOU for sending me this URL...Anna (Prayer-Girl on blogspot) and I are praying now for you, and have been doing that.
    Love,
    Great Grandpa (not really so great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ONE CUTE GRANDBABY!!! I think I want to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing is running out of room with that head:) Way to go Patrick! Can't wait to hear about his/her arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I will wait for the color photos soon to come:).

    Baby Brang is about to be welcomed into a loving world the two of you so well provide.

    Future Hall of Famer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby is beautiful! I can't wait to meet my first grandchild! Martha

    ReplyDelete