Here are the first pictures of Carson Patrick Brang. He weighs 7 pounds 5 ounces and is 19 inches long. He has brown hair and is cute as can be (We are a little biased). It was a long night, but mom and baby are doing well. We will upload some more pictures soon. We will get a picture with Carson and the whole crew today, which includes Beth, Siri, Ingrid's friend Megan, and a surprise guest Kate.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
It's a Boy!!
Here are the first pictures of Carson Patrick Brang. He weighs 7 pounds 5 ounces and is 19 inches long. He has brown hair and is cute as can be (We are a little biased). It was a long night, but mom and baby are doing well. We will upload some more pictures soon. We will get a picture with Carson and the whole crew today, which includes Beth, Siri, Ingrid's friend Megan, and a surprise guest Kate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO HAPPY to see my grandson! And SO HAPPY that the THREE of you are doing well. XO
ReplyDeleteTears in my eyes, blinking 'em back ;-)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! So happy for you both. Carson is beautiful and I am sending you all my love!
-Svids
You're not biased Patrick... he really is the cutest baby I've ever seen. OK-- I'm gettin' ready to head back to the hospital soon!! :) Xoxo
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see my new grandson. You are both going to make wonderful parents. Give him big kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Brang.
ReplyDeletehooray a boy!!!! they are so much fun- get ready for alot of super cute cloths!!!!!! call me and I can drop them off at your house. I am so excited for you guys. big hugs from Lexi xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Boys are a blast!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great Ingrid! Hope everyone is adapting to the new world okay. Thinking about you guys....and LOVE the name!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! Ingrid you look fantastic. Dave and I are glad everyone is doing well. To a new stage in life!! Love you guys, Phyl & Dave.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Patrick and Ingrid! He is so cute!
ReplyDelete