After tylenol... :-)
Before the tylenol... :-(
Carson had his 2 month check-up today. I'm not sure if it was harder on me or on Carson, but getting all those shots is not fun! It just breaks my heart that one minute he is smiling and cooing at the doctor and the next...ouch!...and he didn't even know it was coming :-( So sad. Not to mention the electricity went out at the doctors office and he got his shots using a flashlight. Good thing Patrick was there to hold his hands because I had to look away. Anyway, thank goodness for tylenol, it definetely helped today. We even got out for our first jog with aunt Beth in our new jogging stroller thanks to the Joseph's! So....Carson now weighs an astonishing 14 lbs. 10 oz.! Yes you read that right. He nearly doubled his birth weight in only 2 months and he is off the charts with the percentiles! Our record shows 99% with an up arrow next to it! He is 23 and 1/4 inches and 75%. After a very big day we are putting our fat and fussy baby to bed, he sure is cute though.
Poor Carson getting all those shots. What a big boy! Grandma loves you!
ReplyDeleteHe is gonna trump Riley in weight by 4 months!
ReplyDeleteOMG Ingrid... do I need to see Carson for MNT already? Hahaha... but he sure does look as cute as can be... I'm glad I wasn't there for the crying part and shots though. :( And the video down there is cute too, of his tummy time and holding his head up. Man Carson, keep building those neck muscles... it'll be good for when you start playin' football, buddy! :)
ReplyDelete