Carson is 8 weeks old today and as excited as we are that he is growing everyday, I can't help but want him to slow down! He is looking SO BIG lately! Carson got to meet his Nana yesterday and his great uncle Mark brought him his first Maryland crabs :-) Carson and Nana became great friends instantly and Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the crabs :-) The fleece outfit he is wearing has a tag on it that says "Mommy's Little Monster" which is funny because I call him that all the time! He grunts like a monster constantly, even in his sleep! Next up, Carson meets his Aunt Sarah later this week :-)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
8 weeks today
Carson is 8 weeks old today and as excited as we are that he is growing everyday, I can't help but want him to slow down! He is looking SO BIG lately! Carson got to meet his Nana yesterday and his great uncle Mark brought him his first Maryland crabs :-) Carson and Nana became great friends instantly and Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the crabs :-) The fleece outfit he is wearing has a tag on it that says "Mommy's Little Monster" which is funny because I call him that all the time! He grunts like a monster constantly, even in his sleep! Next up, Carson meets his Aunt Sarah later this week :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, wish I was there with some of my favorite people. (And crabs! ha-ha) So glad Carson met his Nana...she's a wonderful great-grandmother, Carson.
ReplyDelete