Playing with his toys like a big boy!
This little guy just can't sit still any more...he is all over the place!
Hanging with Grandma.
You have to watch the video this week....I was practicing swinging a bat in our family with Patrick's critique (don't worry I wasn't really using a bat, I was swinging a burp rag....just working on my form you know)....and Carson thought it was hysterical! You won't be able to keep from smiling I promise you. Carson is creeping all over the place, moving backwards mostly. Crawling is in his near future but we kind of like it the way it is right now. No signs of teeth yet, which has made for a very happy baby every single day!
We love the video of Carson laughing! He really enjoys life! G&G Brang
ReplyDeleteTime for Carson and family to get in a commercial. Such a bundle of energy and growth, just like the season.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great pics and video.
xo
Actually, I think Carson's antics in the video sound just like Bengal fans used to sound watching the Bengals play on dark Sundays for Cincinnati...noticed the emphasis on "used to."
ReplyDelete