Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter morning photo shoot.
Play time with Lexi!


Getting ready for church on Easter Sunday :-)





In case you can't see it his biker jammies say "Rad Like Dad".
I came back from only 2 days away and I think Carson grew an inch and his face changed! He is growing and changing so fast, too fast! Patrick and Carson had a great weekend together...and now Daddy knows he can do it! (although he is pretty exausted today) They had a great time with each other on their boys weekend and I had a blast on my girls weekend! I guess everyone is happy :-)





1 comment:

  1. Great pics and special video bytes as always.

    For having been awake almost non-stop on a whirlwind round trip to Michigan, I think Ingrid really looks great!

    Welcome home, enjoy the first week of baseball Carson.
    xo

    ReplyDelete