Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to NC!

Chillin with Great Aunt Dawn at the mall!
I can do this myself I said!

On our way back to NC we stopped by Cleveland to see Auntie and she took us to the Nature Center which Carson loved! I'm thinking he won't be fitting in the carrier much longer :-(



Loving spending time at Auntie's place!



Maybe these two do look alittle alike after all?





Look at me I'm TRYING....keyword TRYING to eat with a fork like a big boy, and sometimes I do...and sometimes I don't :-)

Carson actually had a minor eye surgery this morning to unclog a clogged tear duct in his right eye. It has been clogged since birth and we were hoping it would clear up on its on but since it didn't we had to get it fixed up. Carson was a real trooper, he loved all the attention from the friendly doctors and nurses. The first part of his anesthesia was to take medicine by mouth that made him drowsy, and then the nurses took him back to get put completely to sleep for the short procedure. He woke up immediately afterwards and wanted to eat! He was smiling and waving to the nurses all the way out and acted like nothing had even happened to him once we got back home. Aunt Beth brought him a special milkshake that made him feel really special and we played all day as usual! I think it was probably harder on Patrick and I than it was on him.


1 comment:

  1. What a natural with the microphone...his destiny?

    Great job at the doc's - everyone!

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete