Monday, August 9, 2010

Walking into a Photo Shoot!

Can you say Abercrombie? Kate came over and followed Carson around taking over 300 photos of him this week! We love having our own personal photographer! Here is just a sneak peak at some 1 year old shots...more to come :-)



Caught trying to escape!





My personal favorite! Carson is actually watching Patrick mow the lawn in this.

























Oh yeah, and Carson has started walking! This is the only shot I have so far, but I'm trying to get it on video. He takes about 4-5 steps before falling and he only does it when he feels like it, never on command.








How about this shot? :-)




















Reading a book with Aunt Beth! (taken with my camera and lack of photography skills as you can tell)











Chowing on some broccoli...with my favorite photographer :-)











3 comments:

  1. I'll order some 8 x 10s and...great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pictures. All of them. We miss Carson SOOO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little guy! He is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete