Sunday, December 19, 2010

Carson's First Snow

Enjoying a candy cane and watching the Lions with Daddy.







Carson's new favorite...the computer. Makes checking your email quite difficult.



If you look close you can see the wet snow spitting down all around Carson...



it snowed just enough to cover some dirt in the backyard so we could pick it up. Wait until he gets to see what is awaiting him up at both Grandma's and Grandpa's houses!
Carson absolutely loved being outside in the snow! He instinctively opened his mouth and tried to catch some. After I finally forced him to come back inside he stood at the window and kept watching until it stopped. He must have some Michigan in him afterall :-)




2 comments:

  1. I used to try and catch the snow flakes when I was "real" young too, but probably everyone did...could have some Ohio in him as well:)

    Congrats on dad and son watching a historic Lions game.

    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! He looks so grown-up he has more hair!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete