Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas Santa!


Go Sparty! He cheers on the page that shows MSU scoring a touchdown...and whose kid is he?


Awww...best buds :-)







Tickle tickle!




Grandma Brang came down to stay with us for the weekend and help watch Carson while our weekday babysitter was in Disney earlier this week. We had a such a fun time! Carson got to visit Santa Claus for the first time and really loved looking at him from afar...not so happy about Daddy putting him down in Santa's lap though. Then we took Grandma out into the FREEZING COLD to walk through "Christmas in Davidson". We got to see the horse carriage rides and drink hot chocolate. Now that Grandma has gone back to Michigan Carson is really looking forward to Christmas and getting to see everyone again, he sure loves any extra attention he can get! (I guess we don't give him enough)





1 comment:

  1. Now that I am a grandpa (ooh, I still cringe inside to say it like that, I feel so young) - I can say that if I were hired to play a Santa for a night, I would do so with a special perspective that I now understand is the meaning behind the twinkle in the eye phenomena.

    Great pics again - Martha was able to experience two consecutive highlights - Carson Halloween trick or treat'in, and Carson's first visit to Santa, while Carson was a one-year old. It does not get better than that - congrats! That beats winning the lottery. Thanks for taking the pic!

    Love,
    Gpa (just pretend that means grade point average)

    ReplyDelete