Saturday, February 19, 2011

18 Months and Already Knows How to Change a Diaper!

Can Daddy have some?

Sure!

Ahhh...so sweet :-)

"Look Mommy, I brought you a diaper!" said Carson...



"You see my finger, I need you to get down here so I can change you." directed Carson.




"Now let's see, it goes right under your shirt and then we are all done :-)" said Carson.









Yes Carson really did try to "change" my diaper today...and thankfully I had a camera in my hand to document the entire thing! I'm not sure he has it quite down though :-) We went to his 18 month check up this week and he is weighing in at 25 lbs in the 50th percentile and he's getting very tall...all the way up in the 90th percentile this time! (patrick is really hoping it stays that way but I don't think he has a chance) We are trying to get him to talk some more. So far he mostly says Dada, mama, and uh-oh (his favorite) amongst other random babbles.





1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute!!

    For another word - maybe try "pep-e-si" or a two syllable word: Bengals.:):)

    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete