ahhh...Carson's favorite girlfriend baby Ayla...he just wants her to get down and run around with him!
Second try...maybe this dancing thing could be fun? Fun is an understatement!

Pulling down any decorations he could find...which was the only time he would stand still!

dance....dance...dance....
The video is of Carson on our second attempt at attending his first dance at my school. At first he wanted to be held and kept pointing at the doors to leave...and then suddenly he got down and realized he could run around and dance freely with all the other "big" kids....let's just say I chased him around the gym for 45 minutes straight after he found his rhythm. I have never seen him so active....ever! He just ran and ran and danced and danced until he passed out completely and fell fast asleep :-) It was a great first dance!
Pulling down any decorations he could find...which was the only time he would stand still!
dance....dance...dance....
The video is of Carson on our second attempt at attending his first dance at my school. At first he wanted to be held and kept pointing at the doors to leave...and then suddenly he got down and realized he could run around and dance freely with all the other "big" kids....let's just say I chased him around the gym for 45 minutes straight after he found his rhythm. I have never seen him so active....ever! He just ran and ran and danced and danced until he passed out completely and fell fast asleep :-) It was a great first dance!
PLEASE put more video footage up!!! This is making it VERY hard to live in Cleveland.
ReplyDeleteAgree with Siri - great photo of the four of you (two babies and two youngsters), and the whole concept of Carson's first dance experience is one GREAT idea...like Siri, can you give us a bonus feature?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandpa
Oh my goodness....that video is adorable!!! Ayla says that she will be running around like that with Carson next year (although at the rate she is going it may be sooner than that!). Your picture turned out really good. I'll be posting mine tomorrow after her doctor's appointment so that I can post her stats. Don't worry, I'll ask the doctor about solid foods so she doesn't eat the paper. ;-)
ReplyDelete