We have had two weddings in the row this month and for the first wedding Patrick and I flew up to Kalamazoo, Michigan and Carson stayed home with Aunt Beth. He was super spoiled to say the least and I'm pretty sure he didn't miss us a bit :-) Then, last weekend we traveled up to Virginia for my cousin Amanda's wedding and Carson got the big invite for this one! He was all geared up with vest and tie and he sure had his dancing shoes on. He was practically falling asleep trying to keep up dancing. He had a blast and got to spend an evening with lots of his extended family!
Carson is still getting upset when he gets to daycare in the mornings but he is doing much better during the day. He is learning a lot too. Tonight we gave him some M&M's and he sorted them by the colors that we called out. I guess he learned his colors somewhere along the way...who knew! We were pretty excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment