Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trick or Treat Trail!

Just a shot from a month ago that I just found :-) Carson and Patrick riding the choo choo train in the mall.

"Tick Teat" - Carson

Amanda and the little bee man.

On a mission, would not even stop to pose for a photo!

Counting the candy in his basket :-)



This weekend my cousin Amanda and her husband Dustin came to stay with us on their way to the Panthers/Redskins game! Amanda and I took Carson to the Trick or Treat trail at Patrick's work to test out his bumble bee costume. He caught on VERY quickly to the idea of saying three words to get candy! He had a blast grabbing as many pieces as the people passing out the candy would let him :-) He is all sugared up and ready for the real trick or treating to begin!


The video below is of Carson practicing his roars for the Detroit Lions just like Patrick has taught him. One day last week when I picked Carson up from school his teachers said that Carson had been sneaking up from behind them, grabbing their legging, and roaring at them like a lion! I just smiled and said that was all his Daddy's fault :-)



1 comment:

  1. So nice of Dustin and Amanda to visit...great pics (as usual).

    When Grandpa gets the chance, Carson's roar will work for 'dem Bengals too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete