Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Cook, A Cowgirl, and a Shot for Mommy


 Cooking with Grandma :-)  I told Carson that it was my Dad's birthday at breakfast and that we should call him.  Carson did one better and insisted we go and surprise him.  So we jumped in the van and headed out for the day just for a special birthday surprise!  We got there just in time for Carson and Laney to help make Grandpa's cake! 


 Oh yeah I wanted to wear my cowgirl boots today :-) 
 Special pumpkin marsh mellow project with Grandma. 



At the car wash...woo hoo!!!

 Grandma and Grandpa Brang came to stay with the kids so that Patrick and I could go to a boring old MSU tailgate and football game :-)  And no, there won't be any cotton candy there Carson.  It was a fun weekend for all!  Thank you!
 Taking over Grandma's Kindle...always. 
 Working the doctors office at the Children's Museum. 
 Please hold...
"Im sorry Mommy but this is going to hurt A LOT!" - Dr. Carson. 

11 days and counting until Aunt Beth and Uncle Nader's wedding!  Obviously he is ready!
I am not exaggerating at all when I say Laney has viewed this video at least 50 times on my phone.  She sways and sings along and wants to see it all over again the second it ends. 
Oh boy she's figured it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment