Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Fun!

 Yep...that's Laney up in that tree with Carson...climbed up there all by herself.  I walked around the corner to see her and immediately ran to grab her and couldn't even reach her!  So I did what any rational parent would do, I backed up and took a quick picture to prove how high she had climbed, and then I stood under her while she climbed down ready to catch her fall!  The trunk of the tree actually goes down another 3 feet I was standing up on a big rock to take this shot! 

 Fun times at our favorite Pumpkin Patch, Gull Meadow Farms!  Zip line, hay maze, wagon ride, train ride, apple shooters, and TONS OF DONUTS!






 Dinner with Max!
 This is a photo of Carson at his first school roller skating night!  It was just like I remember from being a kid...I didn't even know they still had roller rinks around.  I can't wait for the next one!Carson is on the floor in the front with the yellow skates on the left. 
 Laney gave all the blow up toys hugs at Lowes one day. 
 Helping cut apples at Grandma's house. 
 Last weekend we celebrated Grandpa AND Grandma's birthdays! 

Reading a silly book with Aunt Beth after her baby shower :-) Patrick and Grandpa took the kids to Crossroads Village while the girls showered Aunt Beth! 







No comments:

Post a Comment