Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Too Much Fun

Fun in the sun with the Aagesson Kids!
"No no Mom I don't need a nap...I'm not tired...I'm not going to take a nap...I'm not going to fall asleep..."...and he's out.  
Aunt Beth, Uncle Nader, and Eliana took a quick trip to Grand Haven so we spent the day at the beach in hopes of running into them...and we did!  Carson and Laney could play in that sand ALL DAY LONG.  I even got to read part of a book, CRAZY!  The water was a nippy 46 degrees so there was no swimming, but the sand was enough!





Can't leave the beach without stopping at our favorite spot to get some icecream!
On our way out we stopped at the brewery to see Eliana one more time, which was so fun! The kids played a hockey game with Aunt Beth and Uncle Nader while I stole cutie tootie for a few minutes.

Max got a blowup jet ski for the pool....Carson is ECSTATIC to say the least.
Last week we took a roadtrip down to Kalamazoo to grab some fun in the sun time with our buddy Chet!  His Mama Ms. Amanda just had his adorable baby brother so we thought we might be able to snag some special Chet time in!  The kids had so much fun together.  Carson never left Chet's side.  He pushed him on the swings and made him laugh, went down the slide with him, helped him eat his snack, and followed him around the splash pad making sure he was alright.  Laney may have been a bit jealous.





Thanks for coming out to play with us Chet.  When can we do it again???

Carson and Laney's new favorite thing is to get lauched into the pool...Laney gets some serious air!  And of course, it's never high enough for her standards.  Laney is the top photo and Carson is the bottom.

Fancy Pants.
Last week was also Ms. Bennett's first birthday party!  A day on the lake with friends, food, and cake....yes please!  Carson had a blast playing with Ms. Kate;s nephew Hudson.  He keeps asking when we can see him again.  Laney went down the slide into the lake a few times but she did not like the feeling of seaweed between her toes so she took to dancing on the shore for the most part.



Laney talks a lot about how little B shared her cake with her....what really happened is that Laney walked up to Bennett in her high chair, Bennet put her frosting filled finger up to Laney's face, and Laney took a big ol' lick!  She thinks Bennett is the nicest sharer :-)

This little beauty....we just love our buddy Bennett!
Jet ski ride...woo hoo!
Hudson and Carson maxin and relaxin.
"I don't like the seaweed so I'm just going to dance like crazy!"

We also went to Maryland on vacation last week...and I just uploaded 196 pictures from the past 2 weeks...because I have problems and my kids are getting to do way too much fun stuff this summer...so those pics will have to wait until I can update again.  196 pictures..really?








No comments:

Post a Comment