Tuesday, March 15, 2016

When I Grow Up I Want to Play with Play-Doh

 Carson's first sick day of the year...boooo.....so close to perfect attendance :-)  This kid hasn't had a single sick visit to the doctor in the three years we have lived in Grand Rapids.  It's pretty amazing.  But you can bet he will get a 24 hour stomach bug once a year.  At least this year it came pre-baby.  Patrick ran out to the store in the middle of the night to get the rest of us grape juice and for the fourth time none of us caught Carson's bug...go buy yourselves some grape juice people!
 Pancake Saturday's with Daddy!  Laney's FAVORITE!
 Laney and Ben...what a pair :-)

 Yep.  She voted!
Carson took Max with us to his school Art Show and Book Fair.  Laney is infatuated with mascots!  I'm pretty sure she really believes they are real.  That was Carson's principal dressed up as a mouse and Laney just INSISTED that I get a picture of her with him.  She followed him around everywhere.   I tried explaining that the principal was in the costume to her and she looked at me like I was out of my mind.     


 Stole Grandpa's socks...la la la la.
 Laney is really taking off in swim class.  There are some vidoes below, she can swim under water, coming up for breaths, about 10 feet or so.  She also has a lot of confidence.  You can hear her one of the videos announcing to the rest of the class that she'd like them all to watch her swim.  She also volunteered to help the other kids learn how to swim (keep in mind they are all as good if not more advanced than her), and she told the teacher she doesn't need help anymore.  This girl!
 This is Laney's picture from her preschool bulletin board.  All of the other kids had a profession listed on their board...doctor, pilot, teacher etc.  Oh Laney!  We love it!
 Last weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa Brang's house to celebrate Grandma's birthday!  Laney and Eliana got right to hugging when they saw each other!
 The kids just get SO excited whenever they are going to see her!



 It's not really fair when the other person in the pregnant photo is several weeks behind you and barely looks pregnant!  But here we are, preggers at the same time!  Wow, my stomach looks even bigger in the photo than I thought it was.
 Laney just can't stay away from Uncle Blake!  She's always ready for a good wrestle or tickle fight!











No comments:

Post a Comment