Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sweet Cousin Love!

 This little lady is VERY interested in my water cup, coffee cup, basically anything I'm eating or drinking.  There's no water in there but she sure seems to know what she is doing!

 Manicures!  Why do my kids go through these stages where they only stick out their tongues when they hear, "Say Cheese!"???
 Beep Beep!  How cute is this little car!?
 Let my little cousin out Auntie...I want to play with her!
 I have to get up earlier than the kids if I want to actually get dressed and brush my teeth...so when Evie woke up earlier than expected I brought her down and plopped her on Patrick, who was still fast asleep.  She is such a snuggle bug.  She laid there just watching me in the bathroom for 20 minutes.
 Laney's first soccer game on the pink team!  I asked her to pose for a picture and she automatically did this (see below)....oh boy.


 Carson is playing soccer again too, I just don't have any pics. He's in the next league up so he plays at a different field.  This year he is on the grey team and he gets to wear green socks so he's pretty happy considering the last couple years he's been on the purple team.  Saturday mornings are BUSY BUSY BUSY getting around town to both games!
Aunt Beth set up a pumpkin beer tasting day at Grandma and Grandpa Brang's house last weekend!  Look, Addie isn't scared of Uncle Patrick!  You won't see Eliana within 10 feet of this guy!

 These two are trouble!  Well, Laney's middle name is trouble and she's dragging her cousin Eliana down with her!
 Grandma kept telling Laney to get out of the cooler.  As I stood there I watched Laney keep opening the cooler up as soon as Grandma turned her back.  Then she started handing Eliana the ice to smuggle.  Eliana's like, "What?  I'm just holding my cousin's ice and looking all cute."
 Dance party in the kitchen whoop whoop!
 Two cutie-pa-tuties!
 "I'm goona eat you!"
 Doesn't anyone know they are supposed to look at me and smile?!

 Carson had Eliana really laughing when it came time for dessert...I wish I could remember what he was doing that was so funny.

 Everson grabbed poor unsuspecting Addie's ear!  I have strong babies I'm telling you!
 I loved getting to play around with Eliana ...I even snagged several hugs and a kiss!  I'm pretty sure it's all because Aunt Sarah wasn't there hoarding her.

 All the sweet love ahhhhh!
 Be nice Evie :-)
 
 Carson lost tooth #2!
 Laney started 4's preschool last week!  She absolutely loves school.
 We love us some Mrs. Neeley!  She was one of Carson's teachers as well.
 Chillin with Grandpa!
 We started Evie on rice cereal, oatmeal, and green beans this week!  She was SO ready to eat.  I think she's been ready for a while I just wanted to wait it out to 5 and 1/2 months.  The kids both had to take turns feeding her.  Every new thing is so exciting for them!



 Everybody misses Carson while he's at school all day!  Lexi especially :-)
  
 My last little running buddy!  I've enjoyed running with all three babes...but Evie is unique because she talks the entire time!  I'm talking about 50 minutes of her non stop babbling.  I think she likes how her voice vibrates with the bumps in the road.
 Practicing with that bottle...obviously she knows what to do!  Just doesn't always want to do that when it's filled with milk.
 Go Green!  Everson was cheering at home while Daddy was enjoying the game up close and in person at Notre Dame!  We all enjoyed the win!







No comments:

Post a Comment