So, that second week of Christmas break...whew! We were really pushing to stay busy. Chuckie Cheese, Catch Air, Air Time, Children's Museum, making slime, pulling out ALL the Christmas gifts, and playing with lots of friends!
Poor Patrick had to go to yet ANOTHER MSU basketball game so that Carson could get to a game. He was sick and missed out on the first one the week before. It's rough being a Dad.
Evie likes to show off how she stands on one foot...we all cheer for her...she has no idea that it doesn't count when you hang on to the wall. She's so darn cute.
Grandma and Grandpa Brang came to visit! They went to Laney's basketball game, Carson's soccer game, and of course hung out at Founders!
This is how Everson feels about her first taste of grape juice.
Kid selfie...I wish this was more clear I love it!
Maxin and Relaxin!
My girls and their snowman :-)
Carson and Evie built this fort on our bed after I had made it already...who could be mad at those faces?
Rock Wall!
Finally got to try out the hover board outside this week. He makes it look so easy.
Laney started skiing lessons and Carson is taking the next level in snowboarding. Laney got on those skiis and was just a natural, of course! This girl can do anything! Patrick took them the first week so I got some pics and videos this week when it was my turn. Laney loves skiing, she couldn't wait to go down the beginner hill by herself. She begged her teacher and after several attempts, she did it! She's so persistent, and brave, and strong, and I could go on and on she just impresses me to the core. Now, putting all that equipment, NOT her forte. There is a lot of tears and kicking and I'm not even kidding. It's quite the process. You can tell if you look at her face in the photo. I took it right before she left with her class.
And Carson...he's loving snowboarding again. That kid can stay out in the cold all day and never complain. He's learning all sorts of cool things that I'll never be able to do.
The kids had a half day of school yesterday so we loaded up the van with Grandma and Nana and headed to Clarkston! The kids could not wait to see Maeve, they had been counting down the days all week. Speaking of countdowns, Laney is really into that lately. She's been counting down the days until her birthday since the day after Christmas. Today we are at 74, and it comes up at least 10 times a day.
And Carson got extra lucky! Even though it was 50 degrees and sunny, Pine Knob was open and Auntie took Carson out for some REAL snowboarding!
We all had a great day but I'd say he had the BEST day!
Barney Dancin from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Hoverboard from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Evie the Gymnast from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Laney Skiing from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Snowboarding with auntie from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Dance party with Maeve from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment