Aunt Beth, Uncle Nader, Eliana, and Addie came to visit last weekend...whoop whoop! Lots and lots of cousin fun! We started off with some valentine cookie making!
Frosting and decorating!
And taste testing!
The girls got in some snow fun while Patrick and Uncle Nader took Carson to his afternoon soccer game.
It was SUCH a fun day for me...not just because I enjoyed the company but because I just loved watching these kids play with each other and love on each other! They also painted rocks, made necklaces, and played, played, played!
Bedtime books...every night!
Same coach, new basketball team for session 2!
Evie and her buddy Renley sharing a box.
Evie is always looking for her sister, she yells, "La-nay, La-nay!". It's so sweet. And Laney calls her "Pumpkin".
Those cowgirl boots bring back lots of memories of Laney whining and trying to take them off. At least Everson likes them...she picked them out of her closet to wear!
Cheer up Maeve!
Class Valentine party round 1! Grandma saved the day and made 50 heart shaped pancakes and brought them hot and ready to eat to the party last minute. I was planning on making them in class with the kids but it all got to be too much when Laney's teacher had to be out for an emergency root canal! The party was a huge success!Class valentine party round 2! I have to admit, third graders are kind of scary! But I'd say making "Love Shacks" got a big thumbs up from all those scary creatures.
Two parties planned and executed and this mom is WHOOPED! Thank goodness Grandma was there to help out or I wouldn't have made it.
Valentine's Day also marks Lexi's 13th birthday! This year she got a plate of mini steak treats and a real hot dog that she didn't even have to jump up and steal off the counter....she got her very own! Happy birthday Lexi. Carson will always make sure you get everything you deserve. Lexi even got wrapped presents from Grandma, Grandpa, and Nana. Lucky dog I'd say.
No comments:
Post a Comment