Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Farewell February!

Carson just finished up his indoor soccer season.  Here he is playing goalie and we are cheering him on behind the glass!

 Uncle Jeff came for another visit!  He wasn't so scary this time around was he Evie?
Coming up on potty-training time!  I'm not ready quite yet but she's getting excited about sitting on her little chair and getting read to on the toilet.  The kids are really pushing her....like they are the ones changing the diapers or something?!

Everson sitting with her "La-Nay".  

 The twins came to visit us!  Oh, and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Blake came along too :-)  The kids were so excited to see the boys and even more excited to get to babysit them for a few hours!  We had SO much fun. 
When I say I had some good babysitting helpers I mean it.  Take a look and see what I mean...




 Evie was overly gentle with the boys.  She didn't want to touch them but she got pretty close laying by them on their blanket.  She kept asking for the babies all day after they left.  Lexi was really interested in our little visitors too! 




 Come back again soon Nicholas and Oliver!  We love you!  And we love you too Aunt Sarah and Uncle Blake :-)
This is a long video of Laney reading a book to her teacher.  Mrs. Vinton guides her through it and Laney uses several different reading strategies as she reads.  I shed a few tears when I watched it the first time.  I used to do that every day so you'd think it would be nothing new...but seeing your own kid on the other end is something entirely different.  So proud of you Laney Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment