And now we are IN the water table. Ugh.
Bike ride to Ada Park and picnic lunch day.
I feel like I have a new job this summer of camp counselor. We are having so much fun but I am so exhausted! Every single day someone has SOMETHING, a swim lesson, a play date, a camp (over night camp, sports camp, survival camp, Spring Hill camp, neighborhood craft camp, and soccer camp just to name a few),...and in between we are biking, walking, swimming...you name it! We ride our bikes to playgrounds and farmer's markets, we are fishing, we are swimming in pools and sliding down slip n slides, one goes out the door to run to a friend's house and the other comes in with a friend, we go from one thing to the next to the next and they are having a great time and I'm losing my mind! I mean I secretly love it but I really am losing my mind. I don't sit down until they are all in bed and I am spent. These three are taking summer to a whole new level whew!This thing is a TADPOLE that Laney caught in the pond at our neighbors house. A TADPOLE! It's the size of my fist! She thought we were keeping it, we did not. But we will be on the lookout for one LARGE frog later this summer.
Impromptu soccer match with the neighbor kids one night while the sprinklers are running!
This is Carson jumping off the diving board for fun at his swim lesson. Carson and Laney are rocking their swim lessons this summer! Carson seriously blows my mind. He swims laps for an hour straight with his coach watching. He can swim the Butterfly and the Breaststroke now! It's seriously unreal. I'm certain he's a better swimmer than Patrick or I at this point. And Laney was really challenged to learn the free-style stroke this year and is really progressing. She also learned how to dive! I can't wait to get Everson started here!
That's one HUGE popsicle! Compliments of the Ice Cream Truck.
Carson lives to help Grandpa cut down trees and get his hands dirty working outside.
Laney decided she wanted new clothes for her Ken doll one day and made this outfit herself out of paper. I think it's pretty awesome!
My parents took the kids to see "Shrek the Musical" last week. These are all their pics with the characters.
More popsicles!
Evie was entertained with Grandma's bubbles.
Carson was out on that paddle boat before Patrick and I were even down the driveway.
Laney was a fishing fanatic this trip. She must have fished for over an hour. A lot of times she took the fish off the hook and threw it back herself, then she was back at it again. Thanks for your help Uncle Tom!Everson LOVED touching the fish and watching Laney catch them, but don't let them wiggle around on the dock by her toes!
No hands!
Everyone got in the water today! Evie loved it, she went back in with Patrick later.
Aunt Dawn swam out with the kids looking for turtles.
Evie enjoyed sitting on Grandpa's lap watching the kids tube.
Daddy wants in on the fun!
Evie went out paddle boating with Carson. She's so big!
And that's a wrap with 8 hours on the lake! Thank you so much Aunt Dawn and Uncle Tom!
No comments:
Post a Comment