Carson stayed back at the house with Patrick to explore on the water while I met Auntie and Maeve at the Solomon's Island Museum where Aunt Roxie works. We always stop for a visit when we are in town.
Fossil Finding
Our Otter friends!
Selfie in front of the lighthouse.
Next up, rehearsal dinner!
Laura, the beautiful bride-to-be!
Can you say twinsies?!
We tried.
The kids loved the view from The Lighthouse.
Wedding day! We had some time to kill and our kids are go, go, go so we headed to the pool for some fun in the sun!
Check out Laney's flip!
Almost wedding time...better clean up! When I told the kids we were heading to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Roxie's house for my cousins wedding they started jumping up and down screaming....and you know why? They were so excited to get to take a bath in the tub with the jets! That's what they remember from years ago! It does look pretty fun I have to admit.
Open bar? Oh yeah! Lemonade and sprite for the kids all night! It was like Christmas! Carson and Laney LOVED getting to go up to the bar and get their own drinks whenever they wanted. Highlight of the night for sure.
Don't worry, our kiddos got the dancing started for everyone.
Open bar AND cupcakes at arms reach?!?? Double bonus!
Laney caught the bouquet! I told her to be aggressive and let's just say she was!
Still fearless :-) Yep that's alive. I ate him an hour later. Mmmmm.
Crabs before noon? Yes please!
I honestly ate crabs for most of the day, I didn't even get outside to take pics of my kids having fun. Grandpa went out kayaking and row boating with Carson for most of the morning. Carson rarely came inside he just wants to be out on the water.
This here, this is my favorite memory on my Grandma's screened in porch at a kid. The table was full of my Aunts and Uncles with all the big, steaming hot crabs, and me and my cousins got to sit at the kid table and crack the claws. Sometimes Grandma would let me have a bite that she had been working on at the grown up table. It won't ever be quite the same without Grandma, but a bittersweet end to our trip to Maryland.
No comments:
Post a Comment