Grandma and Grandpa took Carson to the Spartan basketball game on a Monday night..he got to have lots of fun and stay up until 10 o'clock on a school night!
My parents had double duty one day when I was substitute teaching and Maeve was in town. They took the girls to the Children's Museum and they just had a blast together.
Christmas at Meijer Gardens!
Gingerbread House making time! Another one of my favorite traditions! So glad to be able to share it with our buddies the Gregors again this year.
Wearing some of Nana's old clip on earrings :-)
Laney was a singer and Carson was a Shepard with a speaking part in our Sunday School Christmas Program this year. It was a big project for me this year since I am part of the staff and WHEW, it was nice to finally have the kids up there performing. They all did fantastic.
I turn my back for a minute...
Pigtails!
Having fun on the Ada covered bridge!
The top pic is Carson getting turned into a snowman by his classmates at his holiday party and the picture below is Laney's party. I'm the one on the floor reading to the kids. I sat down there for an hour as different groups came to hear the story. My hips decided they didn't work anymore when I went to stand up. It was a shocking reminder of my age...how did that happen?!
Brang family Christmas day! What a fun day for everyone! And extra special because we got to visit with Great Grandma and Grandpa Schultz!
No comments:
Post a Comment