On our long trek home we stopped to eat at a restaurant in Middleville and when Evie took her jacket off TONS of corn kernels spilled out onto the floor. It looked like we brought the farm into a nice restaurant...oh boy. Good thing we had such a nice waitress! Our van looked like we had been living out of it for weeks after this long day, and it smelled like soccer feet, but we had so much fun!
Evie got to ride a horse at preschool last week! She's in the middle with the pink helmet on waiting her turn. She loved it.
We got to celebrate Grandma AND Grandpa's birthdays last weekend. Cake for everyone!!
The kids were really interested in the bees.
Ollie kept hitting the button that made this dinosaur say "Roaaaarrrr"....then he'd laugh and hit it again.
Baking a cake for Grandma and Grandpa's birthdays! Love having little helpers!
It did not take long for Ollie and Charlotte to become buddies.
Ollie was a BIG fan of cake. He couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough and was happy for some help filling up his fork!
Enjoying the park at Carson's baseball game.
Naughty pup!
We had so much fun with our little buddy. Carson asked what day he had to leave and I could see him really thinking about it. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said, "I was just trying to count how many days I'll have to miss him until I see him again". We can't wait to see him again and hopefully Nicky too next time!
Library time fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment