Laney went with her friend Abby to learn how to draw from a real picture book artist one night at her school.
Evie had a visit from the firetruck at school! She loving her Canterbury Creek Farm School. She's the third kid from the left in the red shirt.
Gymnastics fun with Evie's newest neighborhood buddy, Nicolette!
You guys...Laney has been KILLING IT at soccer. The best part is that she's having so much fun with her new team and coaches and gosh is she ever playing tough! I was subbing at her school the other day and was looking for her out the window during recess (you know, to spy on her and see who she was playing with), and I couldn't find her. Then I noticed one lone girl on the soccer field playing soccer with about 20 boys...yep, that was Laney! She's been doing that every recess apparently. She's getting a little bruised up without any shin guards but she said it's the most fun.
Ahhhh, little ballerinas. Laney loves dressing the girls up.
This is what happens when you leave Everson outside with the puppy for 5 minutes. Wet chalk, all over this poor dog. And it did not come off easily.
Half day of school playdate with Abby.
Daddy, Carson, and Laney all had practices during Evie's Family Night at school, so we invited Grandma and Grandpa to come along! She was so excited to show us all her animals.
The girls found my old headbands that my Mom and Grandma made me in college when I was really into them. They LOVE wearing them!
This is her dog...I really thought she'd be Carson's, but she's totally Evie's dog!
We had a special visit from Aunt Beth, Uncle Nader, Eliana, and Addie! It was soooo nice to spend the day with them and just get to catch up! The kids ask about the next time we will get to see them almost daily.
That's Evie practicing her back float with Ms. Sandy. She's doing great in her swimming lessons with Mommy sitting to the side. I LOVE LOVE LOVE not getting in that pool!
Laney and Alexis doing their gymnastics thing.
Charlotte waiting in the pick up line to get Everson from school. My new little buddy.
And last, I saw this up in Evie's Sunday School classroom and had to take a pic. She listed everyone in her family. That would be Charlotte, Mommy, Carson, Dad, Laney, and Maeve. I just love that Maeve was included.






No comments:
Post a Comment