Thursday, April 8, 2021

Everson Turns 5!

 

Decorating Easter eggs with Grandma!  





Our baby is 5!  5!  5!  HOW?!  5 is like the gateway to being a big kid.  I would love to just freeze her in time, freeze Carson and Laney as well, I can barely even stand it.  And on the other hand, I'm so loving watching her grow, and learn, and get more and more independent.  She's my little buddy and I love hanging out with her every day.  Don't even get me started on kindergarten...














Breakfast in bed for the birthday girl!  

Aunt Beth, Uncle Nader, Eliana, and Addie came for a sleepover birthday party for Evie and Laney!  Oh how we have missed these smiles!!!  

A cake for everyone!  Happy birthday to Grandma, Everson, Laney, and Uncle Nader!
















The sheep at Evie's school had 3 baby lambs!!!!  She gets to pet them, feed them, and hold them.  I get to see them from my car window at pick up and drop off.  They are seriously THE CUTEST!
Carson found a hammock online, bought it with his own money, and put it up on our porch!  He reads in that thing for hours.  This kid.  









No comments:

Post a Comment