We got back from North Captiva Island and had a few days to relax before school started back up. We were walking the dogs around the blog when we found this crazy creature walking down the street. We felt like we were right back in Florida! I guess it was a crayfish and, I guess they live in fresh water, and, I guess that means our pond? Never seen one before, it was crazy!
Happy 9th Birthday to the amazing Laney Kay!
Laney got to have a few of her close friends over for a "Cupcake Wars" party! We had this all prepared for her birthday last year before Covid hit, so it's been over a year in the making! They had a blast.
Look who's joining the party!
Laneys soccer team! This is their second year together and they are just the best group of girls. They have so much fun.
Running the big kids back and forth to soccer practice can wear a princess out!
The dogs love Laney's bed more than anything, ofcourse, the only one who is allergic to them. Laney made this candle at Girl Scout Camp!
Laney and Abby were sleeping before they even got out of the parking lot on their way home. So sweet. It was almost midnight!
Moana!This should be a poster somewhere :-) Doesn't get any cuter than this!
Evie helps me with my Sunday School lesson online videos.
Carson took this pic because Nya looks like a human. He gets such a kick out of her.
Carson just eats Maren up, he has always loved babies. Good thing Auntie is having another one this Fall!!
That's Evie taking the ball down the field! She's our little goal scorer.
Evie's school has all the babies! Baby chicks, 3 baby goats, 5 baby lambs...I just can't even handle all the cuteness and I'm so happy she gets to go there and be a part of it all!
We got to actually go to preschool for Mother's Day! Oh my gosh it's finally happening! We are slowly getting allowed back in! I have missed being in my kids schools so much. Evie's class sang us some sweet songs, shared some crafts they made us, and gave us the grand tour of the farm! It was the best morning.
Happy Mother's Day! My Mom and Mother in Law are both second to none, I feel so lucky everyday! My kids gave me the best day! We had brunch with my family, I got to take Carson to his soccer game and watch him play incredible goalie, and they gave all the Mom's roses (so sweet), and we went out for iecream to top off the day. So grateful for these 3 goofballs that made me a Mom. My favorite job in the whole world!




No comments:
Post a Comment