December has been SO busy!!! We've had an orchestra concert, volleyball games, so many indoor futsol games, basketball basketball basketball, violin lessons, dance classes, the Santa Parade, Church Christmas Program...I know there's more. We still managed to make time for gingerbread houses and a little cookie making. Patrick traveled for work and it's been crazy busy...but I'm hopeful we can still get in some slow down baking, movie watching, wrapping, and just enjoying the season.
Carson and Graham playing violin = AMAZING. I'm so overwhelmed with joy every single time. Carson loves it. He's excellent. His teacher says he's a natural, and he loves that :-)
We look forward to the Santa Parade every year but this year Laney had basketball at the same time. I stayed back with Evie so at least she could go. Grandma and Grandpa met us there and it was as fun as ever, but we missed the rest of the fam.
Evie opened her locker at school one day and saw this adorable sign and basketball magnet with her name on it! Her sweet teammate made them and put them in all the girls lockers. Too cute!
Laney went with me to the pet store to get some supplies for the Humane Society and OFCOURSE she found the birds. Please please please! Ugh.
Laney is taking a stab at volleyball this year. She played with 5th and 6th graders at school and you all, it was SO FUN TO WATCH HER! She is a natural (surprise, surprise) and she has a wicked serve. She likes it and signed up to play again next session. Watching her play, I was thinking that this must be what Patrick feels like watching her play soccer. This girl just does it all.
Christmas Program at church...always so sweet.


No comments:
Post a Comment