Photo dump of Carson's Mission Trip the Dominican Republic with his Spanish Class. He left 2 days after school got out at 3am. He was gone for 11 days plus some hours! It was a LONG time. I was worried, but I loved getting all these pics along the way. He had the best time, he loved it. They built playgrounds and painted in rural areas. They were immersed in the culture and also got to visit some amazing waterfalls and went zip lining over the jungle. He said the kids they built the playground for kept asking when they would come back again, which made Carson sad when they had to tell them they probably wouldn't be back. He kept track of his phone and passport and did not get sick...which is all I asked for! You'll have to ask him about it all because there is no way I can get him to write about each of these photos.
Friday, June 28, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment