Friday, June 28, 2024

Start of SUMMER!!!

 

June started off 100 miles an hour with Laney and Evie in their final soccer games of the season, I went to see Tim McGraw with my BESTIES, and Carson and Patrick went to St. Catherines, Canada for Carson's final regatta.  Oh, and Laney got a second ear piercing!  





And then THIS happened! I got a face time call from Carson while he was in Canada and after his boat made it to the finals (whoop whoop) they all decided to celebrate by shaving their heads!  I can't even.  My heart is so joyful with the happiness Carson exudes at crew, with his people.  







And he got himself some new rowing gear to match his buddy...the fun he has with this group is incredible.  He just really found where he feels like he belongs.  We are so happy for him.

Let the summer begin!!! YEEEESSSSS!


Grandma and Grandpa made it into the yearbook!
Happy birthday to Patrick and Uncle Adam!

Crew Banquet, squeezed in just a few hours before Carson got on a plane to Dominican Republic.
No break from soccer yet, tryouts were a success!
Went strawberry picking with The Offers and the Kimura's  bright and early.  It was the girls first time and it was honestly SO FUN!  We ate 13 pounds of strawberries in 4 days, 4 days!  






Gosh I just love these ladies!  

Post strawberry picking coffee with none other than Mrs. Morin!  Evie is over the moon every time she gets to see her 1st grade teacher.  

Uncle Nader had to come to the West Side to race his car on the track so we got some extra special time in with these girlies!  






Soccer Camp!  Last day the fire truck sprays them down.  






So proud of Laney and Evie for trying something new, Field Hockey!!!  They both LOVED it!  I don't know, we could see some field hockey in our future.  


Evie opted to stay home and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa while we took the big kids to CEDAR POINT!  It was their first time ever and our first time back in 20 years.


Carson and Laney did the Slingshot together.  It shot them up 360 feet in the air.  I wanted to throw up just watching them!







We had an awesome day.  Rode every ride that was on our list.  Went home exhausted, except for Laney, she could have gone ALL night and then some.  No one on the planet likes Cedar Point more than Laney.  


Pool Party at the Kimura's!  Gosh I love summer.  







No comments:

Post a Comment