Friday, September 26, 2025

And There Goes September...

These two are squeezing in time to golf way more than I am capable of!  

First MSU game of the season and we got to play Western!  Love hanging out it in East Lansing with a bunch of our favorite people!






















Forest Hills Central Tailgate!  

Laney's first Field Hockey game....it POURED!  Absolutely POURED.  Took days to dry out her stuff.  And she loved it.  



Laney decided not to play soccer so she has time to play volleyball AND Field Hockey...and throw in some basketball trainings in there too.  

My morning crew.  I love listening to their morning chats on our way to school and while they visit with Sunni before the bell rings.  Makes my day!  
Sunni got to go to the Ranger Rumble this year too.  


Homecoming parade, tailgate, and football game!






Carson can't row yet but he has taken on the role of Coxwain for the novice rowers.  Hard to see but he's in the back of the boat steering, motivating, and coaching these Freshmen in their first race...and guess what?  They came in 1st place!  I say it's all because of that great Cox!


Homecoming!  Laney got to do her best friend Thapaysia's hair for the dance.  I just love them so much. 

And Carson took his longtime girlfriend Aubrey!  These two are just too cute!





Oh my gosh I just couldn't love Carson's group of friends more.  


Happy birthday Peri!!








No comments:

Post a Comment