Saturday, January 24, 2026

What are we doing on the break, Mom?

 

Ready or not....Christmas break is here!  And I always get "What are we doing Mom?"  Well, we always find a way to fill up these 2 weeks and make them go WAY too fast.  
Sleepover with Addie and Eliana!  The girls have been begging for this and we finally got to make it happen!

Rosa Parks ice skating, our family fav.  





Christmas celebrations at Grandma and Grandpa Brang's!




Uncle Blake put some hair tinsel in the girls hair.  Evie is STILL rocking hers a whole month later!




















New tradition going to Gravel Bottom on Christmas Eve!






I look forward to Christmas Eve candlelight service all year.  



Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



Merry Christmas!
Golf simulator....we didn't love it.  Much prefer when we can golf outside.  
Got to see MSU hockey play at the Van Andel in Grand Rapids with the Gregors.  Front row seats and lots of SPARTY!!!




Next up...MSU basketball at the Breslin!  



Evie started off sitting on the other end of the bench by me...she looked down and saw Patrick at the opposite end.  She goes, "I better move down by Dad.  I might have a lot of questions."
Good move Evie.  She knew I wouldn't be able to answer any. 



Petosky trip for New Years!!!  First up, dinner at Barrelback on our way to the roundhouse!

Tried out Nubs Nob for the first time.  Fresh snow and a great time!











Happy New Year!

New Years day bowling and laser tag.




Snowy, fun trip up north, then back just in time to unpack and head back to school.  We couldn't have asked for a better 2 weeks.  









No comments:

Post a Comment