Sunday, October 10, 2010

14 months!

Carson burrowed himself in the corner behind the shoes and dog leashes to do alittle business while we were all watching the MSU game (go spartans!)...we followed the grunting sounds to find him :-)...
...and then the same day I found Carson standing the this pan on the porch, which he quietly took while I was cooking, ofcourse I got the photo after he fell down...


and maybe mashed potatoes aren't so bad when they come on beaters :-) (won't eat them any other way)
Carson is climbing all over the place like a monkey. This week we found him inside an empty cooler, standing in a pan, he climbed all the way into a drawer in our bathroom, and he climbs up the stairs all by himself with ease. (going down is another story) He isn't saying many words but we are amazed at how much he understands. We already have to watch what we say because he picks up words even when he is in another room and comes running! He will be 14 months old tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

  1. You give a great and brief yet comprehensive review - thanks for sharing highlights of Carson growing up for t hose of us away.

    Love,

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I really feel like I need to be there. This is crazy how fast the little man is growing. PLEASE GOD HELP ME FIND A JOB IN CHARLOTTE! :)

    ReplyDelete